Apprentice Recruitment Consultant – Burton
Helping someone get that new job can feel so rewarding! This is your chance to break into the recruitment sector with this new opportunity to become Driver Hire’s new Apprentice Recruitment Consultant.
If you are bright, positive and professional, why not jump on board with this recruitment role based in Burton and help support the team? You will need to be confident within yourself and take control and ownership of your duties. This is an excellent role if you are looking to launch your career within the world of recruitment, and there is the chance of progression for the right person. Presentation, communication and professionalism are key for this role.
What does the role involve?
- Resourcing for vacancies on various job portals, working with consultants on recruitment briefs
- Maintaining internal databases with all information
- Entering candidates onto internal databases
- Interviewing candidates
- Writing interview confirmation emails
- Booking in candidates for registration each day and sending registration emails
- Ensuring feedback is recorded on databases and passed to lead consultant to follow up with clients
- Daily inbox and fax management
- Ensuring that database diary entries are completed on a daily basis
- Filing invoices, contracts and general candidate compliance
- Invoicing clients for placements made
- Ensuring the system is updated with candidates’ availability
- Assigning vacancies to clients on internal databases
- Writing up and advertising job descriptions
- Chasing urgent references for temporary workers
What do you need to be successful?
Recruitment is a people-orientated industry, so you’ll need to have a nature ability to build quick and effective working relationships with your colleagues, candidates and clients.
Previous experience in either the logistics or recruitment sectors isn’t necessary but would be desirable; as is previous experience in a new business sales role.
What do you get in return?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including a competitive salary and 33 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays). You will be working in a friendly environment and have the opportunity to develop your career within a successful and highly regarded nationwide recruitment business with over 30 years experience in the transport and logistics sector.
We recently invited staff from our network which covers the Head Office and over local 100 offices to carry out a survey about working for Driver Hire; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows you how much we care about our people.So, if you are looking for a career with a brand leader, top class marketing support, centralised back office support and you believe that this role is for you, please send your full CV to: email@example.com
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role