We are currently looking to recruit a highly organised Billings Administrator to join our Finance team to support and assist the Credit Control & Billings Manager.
What does the role involve?
The position is responsible for providing support for the National Accounts invoicing process. The main duties will include:
- Supporting the accurate and timely production of consolidated invoices
- Printing and matching consolidated invoices and timesheets
- Working closely with the Invoicing Manager to ensure consolidated invoices align with general invoices
- Working alongside other departments to identify new ways of improving accuracy and reducing manual processes
What skills and experience are required?
To be successful in this role, you will need to be/ have:
- Excellent administration skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- An approachable, customer service focused approach to both internal and external customers
- Multi-tasking skills and be able to prioritise your job to ensure all deadlines are met
- An intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Desirable experience of working in a finance department/ similar role
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We are currently ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Silver Winner (and finalists in 2018).
So, if you’d like to join our team and have a potential opportunity to develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role