Recruitment Branch Manager – Worcester
Are you looking for the next step in your recruitment career?
Driver Hire is the UK’s leading specialist provider of transport and logistics staff. But what really sets us apart is our professional, personable approach to recruitment – an attitude that is truly ‘lived’ by every successful candidate in our organisation.
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented recruitment sector professional to manage our well-established office in Worcester.
As a successful candidate you will be expected to:
- Deliver a first class quality service to customers and candidates
- Win new business in line with the sales plans you develop
- Champion regulatory compliance within our quality accredited operation
- Provide a valued service to many of the UK’s leading names in the logistics sector
Leading from the front, you will have:
- Experience of running a successful recruitment desk
- Exceptional business development skills and a successful track record of winning new business
- Sound financial, commercial and business acumen
- Inter-personal qualities necessary to motivate, inspire and drive your team to success
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits, and
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Plus a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
So, if you’re a Senior Recruitment Consultant or Branch Manager looking to further your career with a company that can offer you:
- Exciting career prospects in the UK and overseas
- A strong business support network
- Top class marketing support
- Centralised back office support
…and you believe that this role is for you, submit your application today by emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role