Business Development Manager – South East of England
Are you looking for the next step in your B2B sales or recruitment sales career?
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager in the South East of England to generate and convert sales opportunities for, and provide business support to, a group of franchised recruitment offices. The region covers most of greater London, from Brighton and Twickenham, up to Luton and Stevenage and everywhere across to the coast. This high-profile role is a senior one within the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter.
What does the role involve?
As a Business Development Manager for 19 driving and logistics recruitment offices, your primary objective will be to develop a new sales pipeline for your franchisees to maximise territory sales revenue growth through new business wins and effective penetration of existing driving recruitment business.
Other business support will be necessary to ensure that the offices run efficiently in terms of candidate attraction, management and retention, compliance and resources.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Management level logistics and driving recruitment experience is essential
- Proven track record of B2B sales, preferably within a multi site regional sales role
- Ability to quickly build rapport and create strong working relationships with franchisees
- Strong commercial acumen and good understanding of P&Ls
- Be tenacious and credible in your approach with well-developed inter-personal skills
- Positive and proactive style and the flair and determination to succeed
- A full UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What do you get in return?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Company car
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, the opportunity to develop your career within a successful and highly regarded recruitment group. Many successful Business Development Managers have gone on to take up senior roles in the business, both in the UK and abroad.
Driver Hire is a market leading recruitment company in the transport and logistics sector that has been successfully trading for over 35 years. From over 100 offices nationwide, we provide more than 3,000 workers each day to a wide range of clients such as international transport companies and major retailers.
In a recent survey 99% of our internal staff say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, with 94% of our drivers agreeing. It is a great place to work with a supportive and collaborative culture for anyone looking to build a successful career.
So, if you’d like to join our team and have a potential opportunity to develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: email@example.com
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 1 working day of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role