Business Development Manager – East Midlands and South East
Are you looking for an exciting sales career?
We are looking for a proficient, motivated Business Development Manager to join our training division selling a wide variety of products from our Driver Risk Management (DRM) portfolio. Products include an online driving licence checking system, eServices and mandatory classroom-based CPC training for LGV drivers.
From your region, you will be expected to:
- Generate new business sales across the full range of DRM products,
- Manage the sales process from initial contact to point of sale,
- Liaise with the Service Delivery team to ensure a smooth on-boarding for the customer,
- Demonstrate our online products as part of your sales pitch,
- Work closely with the National Account Manager on large customer accounts,
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with your Telesales, Field Sales and Service Delivery teams.
This is a field-based, face-to-face sales role so overnight stays will occasionally be required. However, there will also be occasions where a sale over the phone is most appropriate. You will be given the autonomy to decide which would be an effective use of your time whilst also ensuring you maximise the opportunity.
The successful candidate will be/ have:
- An accomplished product/training sales person with proven and demonstrable successful sales/ business development experience in a B2B environment,
- Experienced in working in a field-based sales role
- An excellent relationship builder,
- Comfortable and confident in liaising with senior stakeholders,
- Strong commercial acumen and good understanding of the DRM and associated sectors,
- Be tenacious and credible in your approach with well-developed inter-personal skills,
- Positive and proactive style and the flair and determination to succeed,
- A full UK driving licence,
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Company car
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Driver Hire is a market leading recruitment company in the transport and logistics sector. From over 100 offices nationwide, we provide more than 3,000 workers each day to a wide range of clients such as international transport companies and major retailers.
In a recent survey of over 160 franchisees, group services and local office staff, 94% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire. It is a great place to work with a supportive and collaborative culture for anyone looking to build a successful career.
So, if you’d like to join our team and have a potential opportunity to develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role