Business Support Manager – Driver Hire Owned Network
Do you have excellent relationship building and sales skills and wish to further develop your career in recruitment with a respected brand leader?
At Driver Hire, we are enormously proud of the relationships that we have with customers, candidates and staff. In our most recent PROUD survey we scored higher than ever on all aspects of the survey and we are prouder than ever of how we as a business deal with all stakeholders within and outside of the business.
We are currently looking for a Business Support Manager to join our national team. This position plays a key role in driving forward the success of the Owned Network estate of offices and plays a key part towards delivering continuous growth through the offices that are owned and operated by Driver Hire Trading Ltd as one of the regional management team.
What does the role involve?
On a daily basis you will be responsible for the delivery of continuous improvement to a network of offices from a sales, marketing, operational and recruitment perspective by working alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are.
Your main duties will include:
- Training and development of new and existing staff
- Sales and marketing activities to drive sustainable and profitable revenues
- Management of the compliant transfer of offices from a franchisee, including assisting with any TUPE situations
- Point of contact for a set number of offices that will constantly change
- On site management of office in line with the business plan
The role does require extensive travel across the UK, and we would expect the successful candidate to be away from home on average 2 nights a week.
We have an impressive track record of developing and internally promoting talented people in the business, so your hard work and successes will be recognised, and as you progress in your personal development, opportunities for career progression will be available to you.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in this role will be your:
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
- Ability to follow a process
- Empathetic approach to management
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Good operational and compliance management experience
- Time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
Experience of sales, recruitment, driving or logistics is essential, as is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary + discretionary bonus scheme
- A company car
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
So, if you are looking for:
- A career with a brand leader
- Top class marketing support
- Centralised back office support
…and you believe that this role is for you, please send your full CV to: email@example.com
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role