CPC Sales Support
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilise your organisational, precision and problem-solving abilities? If so, we may have the perfect role for you in our CPC team as our new CPC Sales Support.
What does the role involve?
You’ll work closely with the CPC Account Manager to organise training courses and ensure that customers are entirely satisfied with what they received.;
With a role that involves arranging training courses, and the co-ordination required to make sure that the delegates and their employers, trainers, and venue all pull together in preparation for the day, there will invariably be occasions where things don’t go to plan. With the support of the CPC Account Manager, you will need to react accordingly (sometimes at quite short notice) and solve the problem in a time pressured period to keep the training on track. So, this role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Some of the tasks you’ll be involved with are:
- Dealing with inbound email requests for course bookings;
- Processing courses online, and updating external regulatory bodies;
- Organising trainers and venues for courses;
- Liaise with the internal Telesales teams to ensure a smooth transition from course booking to delivery;
- Ensuring all deadlines for delivery are met; and,
- Collating post-course paperwork to ensure it is in the correct order.
You’ll also be responsible for reporting any non-conformities to the CPC Account Manager immediately so a keen eye for detail is essential. Your role will also involve direct contact with customers to ensure that the service being provided is effective and efficient.
What do you need to be successful?
- First-class attention to detail skills;
- The ability to quickly build effective working relationships;
- Problem solving skills, and be able to think on your feet;
- A process driven approach, but be able to quickly adapt their style in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience using databases, and be able to learn how to use our Training Administration System; and,
- Intermediate or above MS Excel skills.
Why work for Driver Hire?
Driver Hire Training is part of the Driver Hire Group of companies specialising in providing Driver CPC Training to the logistics sector. The Driver CPC qualification is a legal requirement for all commercial drivers. We have trained over 137,000 drivers since 2010 and we are continuing to develop our service provision.
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A salary of £18-22k per annum
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
So, if you’d like to join our team and develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: email@example.com.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role