CPC Telesales Executive – Bradford
Are you looking for an exciting sales career?
A fantastic role for an ambitious and enthusiastic Telesales Executive has become available within our Telesales Team at Head Office in Bradford. The role is on a fixed-term contract, for 6 months.
CPC Training is an essential driver qualification or anyone driving commercial vehicles weighing 3.5t or above for hire or reward. The qualification is gained by completing 35 hours of classroom-based training. Through targeted sales and marketing activity, you will be tasked to increase sales revenue for this product within a specified region.
For more information on what CPC training is all about, please visit: www.driverhire.co.uk/training/about-driver-cpc/
- Manage the sales process from initial contact up to the point of sale
- Completing and managing your sales CRM pipeline
- Liaising with the Service Delivery and Field Sales teams to ensure high quality customer service
To be successful in this role you will be/ have:
- An accomplished sales person with telesales experience in B2B
- Highly motivated
- Effective organisational and communication skills
- Pro-active with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Target driven
- Confident in ability to manage sales process from initial contact to closing a sale
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We are currently ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Silver Winner (and finalists in 2018)..
So, if you’d like to join our team and develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: email@example.com.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role