CPC Course Administrator
We are currently looking to recruit a highly organised CPC Course Administrator to join our DRM Service Delivery team at Head Office in Bradford to support and assist the CPC team.
The role is on a fixed-term contract, starting from 4th February until the end of September 2019.
What does the role involve?
The position is responsible for providing effective and efficient network and key account course administration. The main duties will include:
- Processing courses using the bespoke online system
- Monitoring compliance to ensure that all course paperwork is received and completed in line with JAUPT centre requirements
- Reporting all non-conformance related issues
What skills and experience are required?
The successful candidate will need to be/ have:
- Excellent administration skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- An approachable, customer service focused approach to both internal and external customers
- Multi-tasking skills and be able to prioritise your job to ensure all deadlines are met
- An intermediate knowledge of MS Office
Why work for Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s leading specialist provider of transport and logistics staff. But what really sets us apart is our professional, personable approach to recruitment and our passion for innovation and development. We offer collaborative and cohesive culture where all staff work together to achieve success for the whole of the business.
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days of holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
So, if you’d like to join our team and develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 5 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role