Customer Account Coordinator
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Customer Account Coordinator to join our team at our Head office in Bradford.
Dh Licence Check is part of our Driver Risk Management (DRM) division. As a DVLA authorised provider, we supply a bespoke dashboard system which supports our customers to manage the risks their employees may pose when driving vehicles for business purposes.
As a Customer Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for your own client base ensuring a well organised and structured onboarding process is in place. Working alongside our Telesales Team and field-based team, you will support our customers to be system ready and provide quality dashboard training, so they become efficient users of the dh Licence Check system.
Your other main responsibilities will include:
- Analysing existing customer data to identify customer usage/non-usage
- Proactively monitoring missing data and supporting customers to ensure all required information is submitted
- Providing administrative support through liaising with customers, field and office based staff to facilitate smooth working practices and development of the business
- Resolving customer queries in a timely and professional manner and escalate where appropriate
- Providing creative input and support continuous improvement of the product, systems and business processes
This will be an ideal opportunity for someone that has previous customer service experience and is now looking for the next career step within a growing and diverse organisation.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to deal with a mix of queries and to switch between activities
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (intermediate Excel skills are essential)
It would be advantageous for you to have experience/ knowledge of transport and logistics sector.
Why work for Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s leading specialist provider of transport and logistics staff. But what really sets us apart is our professional, personable approach to recruitment and our passion for innovation and development. We offer collaborative and cohesive culture where all staff work together to achieve success for the whole of the business.
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
So, if you’d like to join our team and develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: email@example.com.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role