Customer Service Co-ordinator/ Maternity Cover – Bradford
Do you enjoy talking to people and can offer exceptional customer service?
Driver Hire Training is part of the SPS Group of companies specialising in providing Driver CPC Training to the logistics sector. The Driver CPC qualification is a legal requirement for all commercial drivers. We have trained over 110,000 drivers and delivered over 12,000 courses since 2010 and we are continuing to develop our service provision.
As you would imagine with that volume of drivers, we require effective and efficient administration to ensure that all courses are organised and delivered correctly and to schedule.
We are currently looking for someone to join this busy team as a Customer Service Co-ordinator on a 6-9 month fixed-term maternity leave contract.
Key elements of this role will be organisation, problem solving and customer engagement. These will be necessary during tasks such as:
- Organising trainers and venues for central training courses,
- Contacting existing customers to book their drivers on to training courses,
- Dealing with inbound email requests from customers,
- Ensuring all agreed timescales for course delivery are met,
- Collating post-course paperwork to ensure it is all in order,
- Check all course details are entered correctly in to the system,
- Ensuring that all drivers are uploaded to the DSA database within the required timeframe.
Essential to your success in this role will be your:
- Keen eye for detail, as you’ll need to pick up on any non-conformances and immediately report them to the Head of Service Delivery
- Methodical and process driven mindset, but be able to easily adapt your approach as no two problems that you need to sort will be exactly the same
- ‘Think on your feet approach’ to problem solving
- Ability to quickly pick up new systems, specifically our bespoke Training Administration System [TAS]
- Experience in managing and using databases and MS Office
- Commitment to provide the best possible customer service in every task you undertake
- Ability to effectively manage a high volume of work
So, if you’d like to join our team and have the opportunity to develop your career within the SPS Group, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role