Driver CPC Trainers
We are recruiting for experienced Driver CPC Trainers to join our team to deliver our specialist Driver Hire CPC courses across the UK.
We are proud to say that our driver training days have achieved a course satisfaction rate of 93%
Our customer base ranges from large multi-site customers to individual drivers attending courses throughout the UK and we are able to support this coverage with the help of our Driver Hire Approved Trainers. To meet the rising demand for our courses, we are now looking to recruit a number of freelance trainers.
What skills and attributes are we looking for?
- Confident with large and small groups of delegates
- Clear and articulate with technical content such as Drivers Hours, Digital Tachograph etc
- Industry and/or training background (both useful but not always necessary)
- Ability to promote group participation and engagement
- Completion of course documentation in line current JAUPT requirements
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
What do we offer?
- Competitive rates of pay from £150 per day
- Flexible working to suit your current commitments
- Full training provided through Train the Trainer events held at our head office in Bradford (training, accommodation and sustenance provided at no charge)
- Continuous Professional Development
- Quality module content and course booklets provided
Driver Hire is one of the largest JAUPT approved CPC Training providers in the UK delivering over 120,000 driver cpc training days to date. With an extensive portfolio of 21 quality modules ranging from Drivers Hours to Emergency First Aid and more recently our FORS modules, we are well positioned to meet the needs of this diverse industry.
To apply, please give us a call: 01274 361021 or 07824 140273 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: www.driverhiretraining.co.ukApply for this role