Field Auditor – Bradford
Are you looking to establish a career within Quality Management?
We are currently looking for a Field Auditor who will conduct ISO and regulatory audits on the franchised and managed network, follow up on the findings and establish a regime of continuous process improvement within the office based on audit findings.
Audits are conducted on a risk based system and involve visiting offices to check that they are operating their recruitment practices in line with the requirements stipulated by the Transport sector, the REC, ISO and Company’s requirements. Such audits include checking agency driver files and customer files, interrogating our IT systems and general internal office operations.
Other key elements of the role include:
- Being a point of contact within the network, dealing with queries on a daily basis as well as being proactive and producing important updates based on legal changes,
- Maintaining Company’s ISO 9001 accreditation,
- Implementing improvements as necessary and maintaining the quality management system,
- Ensuring continuous professional development with reference to appropriate legislation, industry codes of conduct, ISO and Company’s best practise,
- Working with the wider team to manage client specific vetting requirements.
Your success in this role will be based on the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and principles of quality
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills
- A direct and confident approach will be necessary but must be coupled with the ability to engage with and influence franchisees and managers
- Degree educated
The role requires extensive travel within the UK so a full UK driving licence is required along with the ability and motivation to spend regular nights away from home.
It would be advantageous for you to have experience of the following:
- Previous experience in ISO 9001 process auditing
- Previous experience in risk and/or field based auditing
- Experience in transport or recruitment sector
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package comprising a competitive salary, pension and healthcare benefits, friendly working environment plus the opportunity to develop your career within a successful and highly regarded business.
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
Apply now if this sounds like the perfect role for you!
Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role