Field Auditor – Bradford
Are you looking to establish a career within Quality Management?
We are currently looking for a Field Auditor who will be responsible for managing the regulator audit process within the franchised and owned network. Alongside conducting audits, the role will also involve scheduling visits and following up on any corrective actions.
As a Field Auditor, you will be the front-line point of contact for queries relating to the Quality Management System and Operating Procedures. The role is based at our Head Office in Bradford along with other key support service departments.
- Conduct ISO and regulatory audits – from scheduling through to following up corrective actions
- Establish a regime of continuous improvement
- Implementing improvements to the Quality Management System as necessary
- Network contact for queries on a daily basis
- Reacting to important legal and legislative updates
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Process & detail orientated
- Analytical & possess investigative skills
- Able to engage with a variety of stakeholders (including business owners)
The role requires extensive travel within the UK so a full UK driving licence is required along with the ability and motivation to spend regular nights away from home. You will be given the autonomy to decide how to plan your diary and schedule in visits enabling you to carry out the role in an efficient manner.
It will suit someone who is looking to establish or develop a career within Quality Management, it could be a recent graduate with a 2:2 degree or above, or someone with auditing/ quality experience.
Why work for Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s leading specialist provider of transport and logistics staff. But what really sets us apart is our professional, personable approach to recruitment and our passion for innovation and development. We offer collaborative and cohesive culture where all staff work together to achieve success for the whole of the business.
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Company car
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you – apply now! Please send your full CV to: email@example.com
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role