Franchise Sales Support Manager
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to build a career with a true market leader?
As a result of our continued growth, we have created a brand-new role of Franchise Sales Support Manager, to assist the Franchise Sales Director with the process of selling Driver Hire businesses, across the UK.
What does the role involve?
As Franchise Sales Support Manager, your primary responsibility will be to support both the buyer and the seller in a Driver Hire business sale, to ensure that all relevant timeframes and milestones are achieved. You will:
- Issue, explain and ensure timely completion of the Franchise Sale Action List document for both the buyer and seller
- Keep in regular communication with both the buyer and the seller to monitor progress and keep them on-track
- Liaise with the appropriate Driver Hire Group Services staff to ensure they complete their parts of the Franchise Sales Action List
- Liaise with external parties such as solicitors and banks to help provide any necessary information
Another one of your objectives will be to utilise LinkedIn and other channels to source potential franchisee prospects for the Franchise Sales Director.
What skills and experience are required?
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- First-rate multi-tasking skills to be able to manage the multiple mini-projects you will have on-going
- An approachable, customer service focused approach to dealing with both internal and external customers
- Some experience supporting or managing projects
- An intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of how to use social media for business purposes
- A pro-active, can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
It would be preferable for you to have a full UK driving licence, and desirable (although not essential) for you to have some experience in the franchise or recruitment sectors.
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We are currently ranked 51st in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Silver Winner (and finalists in 2018).
So, if you’d like to join our team and develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role