IT Support Technician – Bradford
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Support Technician to join us on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2018 providing remote support to the Driver Hire network of over 100 offices throughout the UK.
The IT Department at Driver Hire is very unique. All systems and solutions are both developed and supported in house using a variety of different languages and platforms. You will be working alongside the other members of the IT Support team covering our in-house systems as well as MS Office and Windows software.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line telephone support
- Maintaining a helpdesk database ensuring all inbound calls are logged and responded to promptly
- Deliver end user training for all bespoke systems and software
- Create and update documented procedures for all bespoke systems and software
- Ensure software and hardware asset registers are up to date
- Daily and routine administration procedures
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of providing 1st line IT support and desirably also 2nd line IT support
- A degree in a related subject (or equivalent qualification)
- Have understanding and working knowledge of DHCP, DNS, LAN, Windows Server and AD (Active Directory)
If you meet the above criteria and believe that this role is for you, please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role