Payroll & Credit Control Assistant – Northampton
Do you have excellent relationship building and administrative skills?
We are currently looking for a Payroll & Credit Control Assistant to join the team in our Northampton office. This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week.
This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers, providing an award-winning service to our clients, and whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve
On a weekly basis you will be responsible for:
- Processing of multiple office’s temporary payroll
- Active credit control including the processing of the ledgers in line with company processes
- Ledger management
- Candidate relationship management
- Client relationship management
As a new Driver Hire employee you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become an essential part of your role within the team.
We have an impressive track record of developing and internally promoting talented people in the business, so your hard work and successes will be recognised, and as you progress in your personal development, opportunities for career progression will be available to you.
What do you need to be successful
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow a process
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
Experience of payroll, credit control and recruitment would be advantageous, but more important to us is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
So, if you are looking for a career with a brand leader and you believe that this role is for you, please send your full CV to: email@example.com
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role