Recruitment Consultant – Maidstone
Do you have excellent relationship building and sales skills and wish to start your career in recruitment with a respected brand leader?
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Maidstone office. This position plays a key role in maintaining Driver Hire’s reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards.
What does the role involve?
On a daily basis you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike, and will work alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are. Your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle from making an initial sales call to a client, to placing the successful candidate. You will be processing the candidates’ timesheets in time for payroll deadlines and ensuring that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct.
As a new Driver Hire Recruitment Consultant you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become and essential part of your role within the team.
We have an impressive track record of developing and internally promoting talented people in the business, so your hard work and successes will be recognised, and as you progress in your personal development, opportunities for career progression will be available to you.
What do you need to be successful?
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
- Ability to follow a process
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
Experience of sales, recruitment, driving or logistics would be advantageous, but more important to us is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
- Plus a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
So if you are looking for:
- A career with a brand leader
- Top class marketing support
- Centralised back office support
…and you believe that this role is for you, please send your full CV to: email@example.com
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.