Regional Development Manager – North
Are you looking for the next step in your recruitment career?
We are currently looking for an experienced manager within the recruitment sector who feels that they can embrace the vision and values of the Driver Hire brand and in turn be rewarded with an exceptional career with the number one supplier of transport and logistics temporary workers in the UK.
As our new Regional Development Manager you will be responsible for providing business support to the Owned Network offices in the Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cheshire areas.
What does the role involve?
- Providing strategic support and work closely with the branch managers and consultants
- Full responsibility for the sales, P&L’s and compliance of a number of owned offices
- Identifying and winning new businesses
- Ensuring that annual business plans and financial forecasts are prepared in accordance with SMART objectives and the Company targets
- Providing appropriate advice and assistance to ensure that driver recruitment and retention strategies are effectively implemented and managed
- Assisting in the recruitment, training and development of internal staff
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Recruitment sector and B2B sales experience is essential, preferably within a multi site regional role
- A full UK driving licence and being able to travel for work purposes
- Outstanding commercial acumen and full understanding of P&L’s
- Be tenacious and credible in your approach with well-developed inter-personal skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and create strong working relationships with the branch staff
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits, and
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Plus a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career
In a recent survey of over 160 franchisees, group services and local office staff, 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire. It is a great place to work with a supportive and collaborative culture for anyone looking to build a successful career.
So, if you’d like to join our team, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role