Telemarketing Executive – Bradford
Have you got the gift of the gab and like talking to people over the telephone?
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work in our Telesales Team at Head Office in Bradford. You would be joining a fun, hardworking and close-knit team that are focused in achieving great sales results.
To be successful in this role, you must be a proactive and target driven individual. Having a positive outlook and resilience is crucial when dealing with cold call sales. Any Telemarketing or Telesales experience would be desirable but it is not requirement as the successful applicant will be fully trained.
This position entails identifying business prospects and making appointments for the Telesales team to offer a wide variety of products from our Driver Risk Management (DRM) portfolio. Products include an online driving licence checking system and mandatory classroom-based CPC training courses.
- Assisting and supporting telemarketing operations in the generation on new business appointments
- Making outbound calls using B2B and B2C data provided
- Confident in building and developing customer relationships
- Raising awareness of the Driver Hire brand and DRM products
- Collecting customer feedback to improve business performance
- Liaising with the Telesales, Service Delivery and Field Sales teams to ensure high quality customer service
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to negotiate and persuade
- Motivation to succeed
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Willingness to develop skills and be team oriented
- Experience in B2B customer/ client relationship building
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package comprising a competitive salary, pension and healthcare benefits in a friendly working environment plus the opportunity to develop your career within a successful and highly regarded nationwide recruitment business with over 30 years experience in the transport and logistics sector.
We recently invited staff from our network which covers the Head Office and over local 100 offices to carry out a survey about working for Driver Hire; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows you how much we care about our people.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you – apply now! Please send your full CV to: email@example.com
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role