Telesales Executive – Bradford
Are you a people’s person and enjoy chatting on the telephone? If so, we have just the job for you!
A fantastic role has become available within our Telesales Team at Head Office in Bradford. You would be joining a fun and dynamic team, working within a rewarding and productive sales environment which offers excellent career progression.
We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and hungry to achieve sales that is keen to make their mark in generating new business.
Sales experience is desirable but not necessary as full telesales training will be provided. This position is perfect for a recent graduate or anyone seeking a new career challenge.
As a Telesales Executive you will be proactive in producing new businesses from our client database and creating your own pipeline.
What does the role involve?
- Selling a range of products from our Driver Risk Management (DRM) portfolio, which includes an online driving licence checking system and mandatory Driver CPC training courses
- Achieve monthly individual and team sales targets
- Plan and organise your outbound customer calls to generate leads
- Selling the post-sale support services of the Service Delivery team
- Completing and managing your sales CRM pipeline
- Liaising with the Service Delivery and Field Sales teams to ensure high quality customer service
What do you need to be successful?
- Have good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be target driven to attain monthly KPI’s
- Be a confident person to interact with people at all levels such as directors/ managers to build professional relationships
- Provide an excellent telephone manner
- Manage sales process from initial contact to closing the sale
Why work for Driver Hire?
Driver Hire Training is part of the Driver Hire Group of companies specialising in providing Driver CPC Training to the logistics sector. The Driver CPC qualification is a legal requirement for all commercial drivers. We have trained over 137,000 drivers since 2010 and we are continuing to develop our service provision.
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
So, if you’d like to join our team and develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role