Telesales Executive – Bradford
Are you a people’s person and enjoy chatting on the telephone?
If so, we have just the job for you!
A fantastic role has become available within our Telesales Team at Head Office in Bradford. You would be joining a fun and dynamic team, working within a rewarding and productive sales environment which offers excellent career progression.
We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and hungry to achieve sales that is keen to make their mark in generating new business.
Sales experience is desirable but not necessary as full telesales training will be provided. This position is perfect for a recent graduate or anyone seeking a new career challenge.
As a Telesales Executive you will be proactive in producing new businesses from our client database and creating your own pipeline.
- Selling a range of products from our Driver Risk Management (DRM) portfolio, which includes an online driving licence checking system and mandatory Driver CPC training courses
- Achieve monthly individual and team sales targets
- Plan and organise your outbound customer calls to generate leads
- Selling the post-sale support services of the Service Delivery team
- Completing and managing your sales CRM pipeline
- Liaising with the Service Delivery and Field Sales teams to ensure high quality customer service
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be target driven to attain monthly KPI’s
- Be a confident person to interact with people at all levels such as directors/ managers to build professional relationships
- Provide an excellent telephone manner
- Manage sales process from initial contact to closing the sale
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package comprising a competitive salary, pension and healthcare benefits in a friendly working environment plus the opportunity to develop your career within a successful and highly regarded nationwide recruitment business with over 30 years experience in the transport and logistics sector.
We recently invited staff from our network which covers the Head Office and over local 100 offices to carry out a survey about working for Driver Hire; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows you how much we care about our people.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you – apply now! Please send your full CV to: email@example.com
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role