Telesales Executive – Bradford
Are you looking for an exciting sales career?
A fantastic role for an ambitious and enthusiastic Telesales Executive has become available within our Telesales Team at Head Office in Bradford. You would be joining a fun and dynamic team, working within a rewarding and productive sales environment which offers excellent career progression.
With exceptional telephone manner and a passion for customer service you will sell a wide variety of products from our Driver Risk Management (DRM) portfolio. Products include an online driving licence checking system and mandatory classroom-based CPC training for HGV/ LGV drivers.
As a Telesales Executive you will be targeted on generating new business from our client database and your own pipeline.
- Achieving budgeted sales of DRM products
- Selling the post-sale support services of the Service Delivery team
- Completing and managing your sales CRM pipeline
- Liaising with the Service Delivery and Field Sales teams to ensure high quality customer service
To be successful in this role you will be/ have:
- An accomplished sales person with telesales experience
- Highly motivated
- Effective organisational and communication skills
- Pro-active with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Target driven
- Confident in ability to manage sales process from initial contact to closing a sale
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining us, you can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- An optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We are currently ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year Silver Winner (and finalists in 2018)..
So, if you’d like to join our team and develop your career with us, we’d love to hear from you today. Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role