Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Worcester
Helping someone get that new job can feel so rewarding! This is your chance to break into the recruitment sector with this new opportunity to become Driver Hire’s new Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
If you are bright, positive and professional, why not kick-start your career in recruitment with this role based in Worcester? You will need to be confident within yourself and take control and ownership of your duties. Presentation, communication and professionalism are also key for this role.
What does the role involve?
- Managing the whole recruitment cycle from making an initial sales call to a client, to placing the successful candidate
- You will be processing the candidates’ timesheets in time for payroll deadlines
- Maintaining internal databases with all information
- Interviewing candidates
- Booking in candidates for registration each day and sending registration emails
- Filing invoices, contracts and general candidate compliance
- Invoicing clients for placements made
- Assigning vacancies to clients on internal databases
- Writing up and advertising job descriptions
- Chasing urgent references for temporary workers
As a new Driver Hire Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be supported through an induction and training period which will focus on allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become and essential part of your role within the team.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in this role will be your:
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
- Ability to follow a process
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
Experience of sales, recruitment, driving or logistics would be advantageous, but more important to us is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Plus a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career
We recently conducted a survey with over 160 franchisees, Head Office and local office staff; 93% say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, which shows we care about our people.
So if you are looking for:
- A career with a brand leader
- Top class marketing support
- Centralised back office support
…and you believe that this role is for you, please send your full CV to: email@example.com
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.Apply for this role